By Mia Hendley, Year 9
What a fun touching the big metal globe through which the current was passing through. My teacher assured me that we won’t get electrocuted and she was right. I got the courage to touch the metal globe and then what I felt was that current was ging through my legs and arms. Soon the whole class was able to see my hair flying up in air – Yes I developed a lot of static charge which was enough to give a small shock to my friend with a contact of a finger tip. I really loved the experiment – FUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!