Kew High School is an eSmart school which means we are recognised as having a whole-school approach to the smart, safe and responsible use of digital technologies.
We are compliant in 6 domains:
1. Effective school organisation
2. School plans, policies and procedures
3. A respectful and caring school community
4. Effective teacher practices
5. An eSmart curriculum
6. Partnerships with parents and local communities
The eSmart Committee meets regularly, ensuring we remain compliant and review our policies and practices. Articles on Cybersafety are regularly published to school community parent audiences via our internal news feed.